[GRLUG] GRLUG/GRMakers Social TONIGHT from 8PM till Whenever

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Wed Jan 16 14:04:14 EST 2013

Hey all,

YES there is a GRLUG/GRMakers Social Tonight from 8PM till Whenever.

Startup Weekend starts this Friday so tonight we will be making the Name
Tags for the event.

We were able to get the Raspberry Pi to run the photobooth but since it is
extremely slow tonight's plan will be to get one lenovo running a dual
display photobooth and finish up the framing and sew the curtains for this
weekend's event.

I have not had a chance to get all of the 3D printer parts ordered so it
looks like we won't be making any more progress on this project till next
week when I should have the last of the items to finish the machine.

We received a large donation of chips for tonights event but I did not get
any food so please eat before you come.

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org