[GRLUG] (no subject)

Edwardo Fuentes edwardo.fuentes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:28:13 EST 2013

I had a few of these email in the last week also.  Tried  to change my
yahoo password using last pass.  A 25 character password with special
symbols, uppercase letters & numbers ; randomly generated was flagged as
"weak" would not allow me to advance.  I decided to terminate my yahoo
account.

Edwardo
616.834.3023