[GRLUG] LUG wiki down?

Godwin godwin at grandrapids-lug.org
Wed Feb 27 20:28:06 EST 2013

Greets.  I manage our DNS records (and own our domains).  It just so
happens, I also pay for a slice where our mailing list runs (and archives
are kept).  It's the only purpose for the slice and I would be more than
happy to install/setup whatever the LUG requires (CMS, Wiki, etc.).   If we
have a preference for a CMS package, let's voice it here and I'll set it up
(and grant access to an admin or admins).

G-

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 1:39 AM, Joseph VanDerStelt <
joseph.vanderstelt at gmail.com> wrote:

>  On 2/26/2013 8:29 PM, Michael Mol wrote:
>
> On 02/26/2013 06:33 PM, Ben Rousch wrote:
>
>  On Feb 26, 2013 6:04 PM, "Michael Mol" <mikemol at gmail.com<mailto:mikemol at gmail.com> <mikemol at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>  On 02/26/2013 12:53 PM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
>
>  On Tue, 2013-02-26 at 09:31 -0500, Ben Rousch wrote:
>
>  Do we need a new wiki? The old one wasn't used for much.
>
>  It largely served as a CMS, so it could hold up-to-date info on
> meetings, mailing lists and the like.
>
>  The current Wordpress site seems to meet all of these criteria. I've
> just been a slacker on posting upcoming meetings. If you want access to
> the admin, just let me know.
>
>  I don't know if I have the time right now. :-|

> I have a server down in Indiana and I would be more than happy to host and
> grlug sites for free. Let me know and I will setup an account with SFTP and
> mySQL access.

Ubber::Geek
http://grlug.org/