[GRLUG] GRMovile Dev/GRLUG/GRMakers Meeting TONIGHT!!!

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Wed Feb 13 13:42:02 EST 2013

Hello GRLUG and GRMakers!

I spent all my cash on a Valentines gift for the wife so please bring
drinks to help stock the fridge, we do still have a batch of chips that
were donated to munch on.

Here's the schedule for TONIGHT Wednesday Feb 13th @ The Warehouse, 112
Baldwin St.,

6-8PM GRMobile Dev meeting (
http://www.meetup.com/Grand-Rapids-Mobile-Development-Group/
 GRLUG/GRMakers Social Jenison 8PM till WHENEVER!!!!!

We have been pushing maximum capacity at the meetings (40-50) and are
currently at 90+ members on our google group!
In order to make room for everyone please carpool when possible or park @
Ottawa Kent Insurance (7472 Main Street, Jenison).

Here's some of the things we will be working on:

Photobooth V2
RepRap Open Source 3D Printer
MakerBot Replicator 2
Tesla Coil
Quad Copters
Audio Amplifier Repair
Linux Based Router Project
Server Storage Project
**Anything YOU want to bring and show off or need help working on**

Please note that on THURSDAY February 21st we will be hosting the WordPress
Grand Rapids Group @ The Warehouse at 7PM to Discuss the basic usage of
WordPress, Please rsvp here if you are coming:
http://www.meetup.com/wpgrandrapids/events/101826582/

To keep informed about our meetings and times please join our google group
@ http://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/grmakers<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/grmakers>

Follow us on Twitter: @GRMakers
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GRMakers?ref=ts&fref=ts

Find us on Google+: grmakers

3D Printing a phone case:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8414517761/
Our Photostream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/sets/72157632599546408/

Contact me with any questions or concerns.

Connect with me on LinkedIn:  www.linkedin.com/caseydubois

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org