[GRLUG] dead computer

patrick at upmerchants.com patrick at upmerchants.com
Mon Dec 16 10:29:40 EST 2013

Thank you for the info.  I was going to start with the memory first
but will try the corsair instead of the adata.

Years ago if you pulled the memory from a motherboard and powered it
up it would beep at you.  I tried that and no beeps.

Do today's motherboards still beep if they don't find any memory?