[GRLUG] hdmi cables

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 17:52:56 EST 2013

Called CompRenew, they have 6ft cables for $5 which might be long
enough., but they close as 6 and I don't get out of work until 6:30.
I might see if I can get there tomorrow.

 Also Is there really a difference in HDMI cables?  I've always heard
that since hdmi is digital any cable that can carry a signal will,
well, carry the signal.
Share and Enjoy
Ben