[GRLUG] #grlug, #grmakers

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 09:31:50 EDT 2013

Usage of #grmakers instead of #grlug is voluntary. You can still talk
about GRMakers in the GRLUG channel, or indeed any channel you want.
It just makes sense to have a dedicated place now. I have no problem
with it, and I'm not sure why others do. Just add both channels to
your IRC client and jump into conversations in both of them. Let's
move on to more important topics, like how the heck can we assemble
all of those GrrCON badges in time?