[GRLUG] Fwd: BarCampGR is this weekend!

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Wed Aug 21 14:39:38 EDT 2013

Come join in the great conversations and learn something new.

We're excited - are you?  Have some great talks you're thinking about?
Or not sure what talks to expect?  Head over to
http://www.reddit.com/r/BarCampGR/ to discuss ideas and post your own
topics.  Our reddit page is a great way to get a feel for BarCamp
beforehand, and share during & after barcamp too.

Invite your friends, family, anyone that's cool to come to BarCamp -
it's never too late to sign up - just head over to
http://barcampgr.org/register/

Can you help out extra during barcamp?  We're looking for some folks
that can commit to helping with setup and cleanup tasks.  If you can,
please put your name in this form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao_qm5HsWutldGQxWk95eWpLLXpPc1JxR1NpVVRvUHc#gid=0
 We'll do our best to get in touch with you, but a BarCamp can be a bit
hectic - we want to count on you to just jump in and git 'r done!

Sponsors make BarCamp possible.  Thank you!
http://barcampgr.org/about/sponsors/

Gold Sponsors:
* Calvin College - Computer Science Dept.
* Atomic Object
* Collective Idea

Silver Sponsors:
* Cascade Engineering
* CQL
* Fusionary
* Mutually Human Software
* OST
* Universal Mind

Non-profit partners:
* GR Makers
* GrrCon - 25% off discount code: Friend_of_Casey_25
* Software GR

What exactly is happening this weekend?  We're meeting at Calvin
College, map: http://goo.gl/maps/Mg2HA  The schedule is here
http://barcampgr.org/about/schedule/ but we (you!) fill in all the talk
slots when you show up.  Many folks bring a laptop; bring a VGA adapter
if you want to present from a Mac.  Food, drinks & snacks will be
provided throughout the whole event.

http://barcampgr.org
@barcampgr

Casey DuBois