[GRLUG] sugarcrm silent upgrade problem

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Fri Apr 19 19:19:30 EDT 2013

I finally figured it out. Apparently SugarCRM had been installed using
Bitmani. I think that's why php was behaving awkwardly.

I'm going to install a new OS (the box has been cranking along on SLES
10), do a regular LAMP install (if not part of the OS install) and then
a regular SugarCRM install.

Thanks to all.
EB