[GRLUG] Update on The Warehouse and the GRAND RIVER!!!

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Fri Apr 19 09:49:51 EDT 2013

Hello FRIENDS!!!

The GRLUG/GRMakers has used The Warehouse to host meetings for several
years now and I may need your help....

We are not under water yet but there is talk that the Grand River will
continue to rise till Sunday.

Yesterday I had to get a pump to relieve my back yard of some water:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8663223876/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8663224162/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8663223162/in/photostream/

Here's the water levels yesterday in my neighbor's back yard and on Baldwin:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8662123651/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8663223524/in/photostream/

And here's those same locations as of 8AM this morning:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8663220144/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8662122037/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8662121459/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8663218226/in/photostream/

So in short Baldwin has water on it and if it gets much higher I might have
to call in the troops to help me move everything in The Warehouse off the
floor.

I'm not asking for help today but ask that you watch for any EMERGENCY
ANNOUNCEMENT emails as I may need some assistance tomorrow or Sunday.

Stay Tuned!!

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org