[GRLUG] sugarcrm silent upgrade problem

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Thu Apr 18 16:15:10 EDT 2013

It looks like both apache and php were installed as part of the sugarcrm
installation at /opt/sugarcrm-5.5.4. That directory includes

apache2  common  htdocs  install_summary.txt  licenses  mysql  php
silent.log  sugarctl.sh  uninstall

I've tried running the command at that level and also in htdocs and
still get the same result.

@Lee: I'm trying to use the silent upgrade because the sugarcrm upgrade
wizard hung because php didn't have zip support running and I couldn't
find any way to add that in the sugar-created php setup. I'm waiting on
a post to the sugar forum for an answer to that question. They seem to
require moderator approval and I have no idea when that will occur. It
seems I'd have to recompile php, but it wasn't clear how to do that with
this unique php installation.

EB