[GRLUG] Making a case for a Raspberry Pi (3D Printer Question)

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Wed Apr 17 11:54:24 EDT 2013

fixing the over soldiering I did to start....
Ready to hook up electronics and make it move.
Next step after that would be to install heat core and start printing.
Very close but I've been too busy to spend time with it.
My plan once it is finished is to let others learn by using and also print
sets of parts for others to make their RepRaps from.
Josh and Greg will both have their MakerBot Replicator 2's @ tonight's
social and I'm thinking if you want a case it shouldn't be hard to work it
out. They both have multiple colors of filament.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Dave Chiodo <megadave at gmail.com> wrote:

> What sort of help do you need?
>

> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Casey DuBois <casey at grlug.org> wrote:
> > I love my 3D printed Raspberry Pi case better than any of the others I've
> > seen.
> > I'm thinking for a couple bucks to cover the cost of materials you
> should be
> > able to work a deal with any of the 3D printers.
> >
> > However for anyone that helps me finish my RepRap you can print them for
> > FREE....
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Kevin McCarthy <signals42 at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> You mean like these?