[GRLUG] Comcast doubles bandwidth at same popular prices.

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 10:56:58 EDT 2013

Lacking an actual statistical profile of per
customer usage, one only has Comcast's
word for it that any byte limits are to throttle
the occasional neurotic who, having a 100 Mbps
service, wants to keep downloading at that
rate 24/7.  Or someone who actually uses the
service for a multi person business.  Most of the
services mention something like this, and their
reactions to it vary.  I think AT&T's monthly byte
limit is just 80 Mbps, but at its bit rates, that's
not a problem....  :-(