[GRLUG] Comcast doubles bandwidth at same popular prices.

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 10:43:57 EDT 2013

@Nic
Yeah, that looks more like us.  Between 300-500/mo average.
Comcast has never complained to me, but I expect the other shoe to drop
soon and additional charges to start.

@Joshua
I agree about being a good netizen.  Some things I've been doing is
teaching the kids not to stream to an empty room (kill spotify and turn out
the lights when you go play), caching common sense things locally from my
amazon mp3 store.  I just made sure teh quality setting on netflix was at a
reasonable setting.  Not trying to be wasteful, but Cable tv is just too
expensive.

I did just get an hdhomerun, so that will help as well since its picking
content OTA.