[GRLUG] Comcast doubles bandwidth at same popular prices.

Nic Jansma nic at nicj.net
Thu Apr 11 10:20:26 EDT 2013

+1 to all of Dan's sentences.  I had a WRT54G that wasn't able to keep
up with the 50/10 speeds (it would peak around 25mbps, and crash
semi-frequently).  I purchased a WNDR3700 and it's able to handle the
speed wonderfully.

I got the same email from Comcast, on the same date.  I'm also using the
SB61621.

- Nic
http://nicj.net/
@NicJ