[GRLUG] Raspberry Pi Question

David Wise davidn.wise at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 10:05:54 EDT 2012

I've been messing around with my RPi with Raspbmc for a little bit, but my
biggest question is whether I can get it to play DVD .ISOs. The easiest
method I've found for archiving my DVDs grabs them as an ISO that I can
choose to convert to another format later. It'd be nice if I could skip
that last step. So far I haven't really found decent info on how to get
them playing though.

Anybody got any secrets they can share?
--
Dave