[GRLUG] EdgeMAX Debian-based routing hardware

Dan Pilcheck pilcheck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:29:24 EDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 3:52 PM, John-Thomas Richards <jtr at jrichards.org> wrote:
> On Fri Sep 28 2012 10:52:55 AM EDT, Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.ubnt.com/edgemax
>>
>> For that feature set, for $99...I want one. And just based on
>> conversing with people I know who have their hands on beta models,
>> it's going to be my first suggestion for SOHO routers for even
>> moderately technical people.
>
> I keep getting a 504 error.
> --

Work for me.

We've been using their UniFi lineup in a couple of buildings, best AP
decision I've ever made!
They have a nice interface and some clever features.

Ubiquiti is top of the line when it comes to bang for the buck in my opinion.

--
Who is to say that the next step in evolution is not a statistical
chance but rather a by-product of our own will?