[GRLUG] Follow-up to Yesterday's GRMobileDev Talk

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:28:58 EDT 2012

At least two interested people missed my GRMobile last night and asked
me for more info, so here it is. The best place to go for more info is
my blog post [1] from a week or so ago. It includes a link to my
PyOhio talk which includes much of the content of yesterday's talk (as
well as other topics), and the links in the post will take you to much
of the extra information I covered. Also, feel free to ask questions
about this on the GRMobileDev Google Group/discussion list [2].

[1] http://clusterbleep.net/blog/2012/09/04/pyohio-2012-presentation-python-and-android/
[2] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/grmobiledev

--
 Ben Rousch