[GRLUG] pdf's printing 2xLarge

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Mon Sep 10 17:43:29 EDT 2012

It's happening again. Seems to be something in the Trendnet Network
Server. It doesn't happen when I USB directly to the Linux box. Nor does
it happen via the print server when printing from Adobe reader in Win or
Preview in Mac Lion.

So is this a problem for Evince or for Trendnet?

Yes--Evince.
CUPS Setup:
Brother-HL1440-Network (Idle, Accepting Jobs, Not Shared)
Location:	Trendnet Networkd Server
Driver:	Brother HL-1440 - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.2.7 (grayscale, 2-sided
printing)
Connection:	socket://192.168.2.105:9100
Defaults:	job-sheets=none, none media=na_letter_8.5x11in sides=one-sided