[GRLUG] Laptop not booting

scott woods spiritkind2012 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:02:14 EDT 2012

The only reliable trick I know is resetting the cmos chip-battery. In a desktop this is done most often by simply removing the "watch size" battery thus resetting bios to POST- as by defaults. In a laptop however this can be done with 2 Contact points that can be Delicately "shorted" together, to perform the same reset. You tube has many tutorials Id look for a model specific tutorial.