[GRLUG] Nexus 7 questions

Tom Warren tomewarren+grlug at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:45:31 EDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Bob Kline <bob.kline at gmail.com> wrote:
> For Nexus 7 owners:
>
> *  What do you use to clean the screen
>    after it gets all gooped up and slimy?

For my phone (Android) and my eye glasses I make a solution of 1 parts
Rubbing Alcohol and 1 part Distilled water. I also take used up
t-shirts, cut them to size and use that to wipe the screen. I've been
doing this on electronics for 20 years now.

--
Tom Warren
tomewarren at gmail.com
Dell - Storage Architect                         Red Hat Certified
Engineer (RHCE)