[GRLUG] Good multifunction printer...

Michael Glaske mglaske at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:26:26 EDT 2012

Cool!  Do you know what the conditions are for replacing the toner
cartridges?

Looks like Amazon users (who I know are probably just the complainers),
seem to indicate problems with paper curl, and the toner cartridges
expiring after a few months, one even said they did without printing color
to it..

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org