[GRLUG] gnome tracker issue

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Wed Oct 3 18:03:32 EDT 2012

It seems from some stuff on line that in fact tracker does not
index .php files. Haven't found any explanation about why not. Did see a
hint to use ack. This does nicely finding the phrase "php return button"
in the php file. Does seem only to work on current working directory and
down, however, so I can't search ~ and /var/www/html at the same time.