[GRLUG] Need Security/Linux Expert for a talk

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:47:33 EDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Casey DuBois <casey at grlug.org> wrote:
> Hey GRLUG,
>
> I'm wanting to do a joint GRLUG / GR-ISSA meeting and am looking for a
> linux security expert to give the talk.
>
> Who's interested?

Might I suggest you try to get two people involved:

1) An expert in the 'attacker' space. (i.e. a penn tester.)
2) An expert in the 'defender' space. (i.e. a seasoned sysadmin who's
dealt with security concerns.)

Penn testers are single-focused, while the sysadmin has to think about
larger pictures. IMO, you'd really need both for proper chemistry in a
good presentation.