[GRLUG] This Week's Linux FIX will be Thursday's WMLUG Meeting

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Mon Nov 26 22:06:13 EST 2012

Yo GRLUG!!!

For this week's Linux fix please attend the WMLUG meeting this Thursday
November 29!!!

Just Josh and RaspberryPi!!!

Greetings,

This week Thursday, 11/29, is the next WMLUG meeting where Josh will talk
about his experiences with the Raspberry Pi computer.

As usual, we will be meeting at New Horizons in room 1 at 6 pm.  The
address is 630 Kenmoor Ave SE, Suite 201, Grand Rapids MI 49546.

Snacks and pop will be provided.  Please let us know if you plan on
attending.  Note:  If you get there after 6:30 and the doors are locked,
please call my cell at 616-295-5168 so we can let you in.

Thanks,

Pat

Patrick TenHoopen
President - West Michigan Linux Users Group
http://www.wmlug.org
president at wmlug.org
ptenhoopen at gmail.com
+ptenhoopen on Google+