[GRLUG] to Casey's Minion

Robar Philip philip.robar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:40:20 EST 2012

On Oct 20, 2012, at 7:31 PM, detrix42 at gmail.com wrote:

> Hey, Josh, I download the DVDfab decrypter, technically I think the whole thing (trial period), though the decrypter is there and not a trial.  I see no way to just use the decrypter.  What am I missing???

When you use any part of the copy section of DVDfab you’re using their decrypter to remove DVD and Blu-ray copy protection. After the trial period what remains free is their HDdecypter which is a subset of the copying features. (Whole disc only if I recall correctly.)

You might also take a look at MakeMKV which rips Blu-rays and DVDs to a single file, is free while it’s in beta, and has a Linux version.

Phil