[GRLUG] $50K Prize if You Find Way to Block Robocalls

Scott Tanner scott.tanner at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 19:56:12 EST 2012

You could also have the astrisk server prompt to hit a randomly selected number to continue the call; "press 7 to continue", otherwise be dropped to purging voicemail box.   That would probably catch most of the robo-callers.

As the robo calls get smatter, the prompt could be changed to something  like "what's the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything?"

-Scott