[GRLUG] Hello

rodney nunya redheadedrodney at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 03:10:12 EDT 2012

Hello, I am new to this group but I wanted to know if anyone here has
experience with Embedded devices?

I have ARM based boards that I will be using for some projects I am working
on and was hoping someone in the group is used to working with these cute
little computers.

Specifically I am working with Freescale based boards.

I plan to use a ubuntu 12.04.1 vm box as my development machine and will be
running 12.04 on the arm boards.

These boards will be run in various configurations including, stripped down
and headless, full blown ubuntu 12.04 and things inbetween.

So I am hoping that there are some here that can help me out when I get
stuck.

I am a student at Ferris in GR working on degrees in Software Engineering
and Computer Security and I have applications I will be working on for both
degrees.

Rodney