[GRLUG] GRLUG Social FRIDAY May 25

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:34:18 EDT 2012

You'll probably want to bring your towel with you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_Day
http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/science/dd8a/?srp=5

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Ben Rousch <brousch at gmail.com> wrote:
> Make sure you note the date change below! The Social will not be
> tonight, it will be Friday. I totally missed this when I read the
> email the first time. It may have been due to the 9% ABV beer from
> Brewery Vivant I was drinking at the time, but I thought I'd make sure
> others noticed it.
>
> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Casey DuBois <casey at grlug.org> wrote:
>> Hey ALL,
>>
>> The GRLUG Social is Friday May 25 from 8-10PM
>> @ The Warehouse, 112 Bladwin St., Jenison
>>
>> Please NOTE There will NOT be a GRLUG Social next as the WMLUG meeting
>> is Thursday (Details Below):
>>
>> Next week Thursday, 5/31, is the next WMLUG meeting.  Jeret Lendman
>> will be giving an intro to/demo of Blender, the free, open source,
>> cross platform suite of tools for 3D content creation.
>> We will be meeting at New Horizons in room 1 at 6 pm.  The address is
>> 630 Kenmoor Ave SE, Suite 201, Grand Rapids MI 49546.
>> Refreshments will be provided.  Please let us know if you plan on
>> attending.  Note:  If you get there after 6:30 and the doors are
>> locked, please call my cell at 616-295-5168 so we can let you in.
>> Thanks, Pat
>> Patrick TenHoopen
>> President - West Michigan Linux Users Group
>>

>> Casey DuBois
>> 616-808-6942
>> casey at grlug.org

>  Ben Rousch
>    brousch at gmail.com
>    http://clusterbleep.net/

Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://webpages.charter.net/rlauzon/
   Weblog: http://ronsapartment.blogspot.com/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64