[GRLUG] GRLUG Social FRIDAY May 25

Casey DuBois grlugcasey at gmail.com
Wed May 23 13:55:10 EDT 2012

REMINDER*****

The GRLUG Social is Friday May 25 from 8-10PM
@ The Warehouse, 112 Bladwin St., Jenison

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org

Please NOTE There will NOT be a GRLUG Social next week as the WMLUG meeting
is Thursday (Details Below):

Next week Thursday, 5/31, is the next WMLUG meeting.  Jeret Lendman
will be giving an intro to/demo of Blender, the free, open source,
cross platform suite of tools for 3D content creation.
We will be meeting at New Horizons in room 1 at 6 pm.  The address is
630 Kenmoor Ave SE, Suite 201, Grand Rapids MI 49546.
Refreshments will be provided.  Please let us know if you plan on
attending.  Note:  If you get there after 6:30 and the doors are
locked, please call my cell at 616-295-5168 so we can let you in.
Thanks, Pat
Patrick TenHoopen
President - West Michigan Linux Users Group