[GRLUG] Linux pim - recurring schedule

Roger Roelofs roger.roelofs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:53:24 EDT 2012

The most difficult case I've encountered is "the day before the x'th
weekday".  For example, I lead a worship team at church.  we are
responsible for the 1st Sunday of the month.  The rehearsal is the
Saturday before, so I want to schedule a recurring event for the
saturday before the 1st Sunday of each month.

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 1:36 PM, John-Thomas Richards <jtr at jrichards.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 11:42:10AM -0400, Patrick Goupell wrote:
>> If you use a pim and have recurring events / tasks, what kind of
>> recurring schedules do you use?
>>
>> Daily, weekly, monthly, first day of the week, third thursday of the
>> month, last day of the month, something exotic?
>>
>> Thank you for your help.
>
> Every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:45-945AM, for the next nine months
> (corresponding to the school year), except for these dates.
> --
> john-thomas
> ------
> As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy
> death.
> Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519)

Roger

Roger Roelofs