[GRLUG] Fwd: GRPUG Meeting on March 19, 2012

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 08:47:02 EDT 2012

I just realized that some of you fine folks in the GRLUG and GR Mobile
Dev groups might be interested in my talk at Monday's GRPUG meeting.
I'll be talking about BotBrew, which is a program like dpkg for
installing software into Android. There is a growing repository of
packages available, including Python, Git, and Vim.