[GRLUG] Solid Systems Engineer - RHCE

Rob Geer rob at geerfamily.com
Fri Mar 9 15:36:25 EST 2012

I have a real good Systems Engineer/Architect certified in RHEL and wanted
to see if anyone knows of a company that might be interested in this
candidate.  He wants to get back to Grand Rapids and he'll do a great job
for the lucky company that is interested.
Thanks!

Rob Geer

Kelly IT Resources | Business Development - West Michigan

O: 616.365.2820 | M: 616.570.1653 I F: 616-365-9381

3210 Eagle Run Drive Ste 204, Grand Rapids, MI  49525

* *

www.kellyit.com**

robert.geer at kellyit.com

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/robgeer