[GRLUG] macbook g4 wifi

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Fri Mar 9 09:14:14 EST 2012

BRING IT!!!!

I have some FREE systems here for whoever wants them.
3-pcs of Dell 1-U server with rails preloaded with ubuntu and a MAC (not
sure what version).

As part of our robotics project we will be TESTING the working segway
(everyone gets a ride) and looking at the one we have taken apart to
discuss weather it will work as a platform for our kegbot. I'll also have a
couple other platforms (amigo type scooters) that we can explore for this
project.

Looking forward to a GREAT social.

P.S. I WILL HAVE FOOD.

Casey

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 8:00 AM, Topher <topher at codeventure.net> wrote:

> I have a G4 Mac that John Thomas put debian on for me.  Its running gnome,
> and is quite speedy, it's very nice.
>
> NetworkManager sees the wifi card just fine, sees all the access points
> around me, but fails to connect, always.
>
> If I were to bring to to the grlug meeting tomorrow, would you guys be
> willing to take a stab at making it work?
>
> topher

> believed to be clean.

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942