[GRLUG] outdoor cat5 cable

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Fri Jun 22 20:47:31 EDT 2012

I had heard about them, but my impression in passing was that they were
not highly considered. I may have to do that, though I was hoping just
to be able to string some cat5, since I've got a fair bit of that and
don't really feel like buying more stuff.

Thanks for the tip. I'll investigate that approach more.