[GRLUG] can't seem to get my usb tv tuner to work

Mike ironmike52 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:48:01 EDT 2012

I still seem to have a problem with the usb tv tuner.  Have installed a couple of dvb files and other tv files and etc ... thinking of dumping opensuse and going with another distro.  one other problem I have with linux is that I have two monitors and I can setup them to work right or almost right ( would like main screen on my larger lcd ) but I can’t seem to save the setup and must do it every time I log in.

Looking for an os to do some video recording and editing for our church video ministry.  If I can get this setup done, I will not have to use Windoze.