[GRLUG] Postfix Integrity Check

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Tue Jul 24 18:33:15 EDT 2012

Trying to migrate an older Postfix configuration to a current box, there
seems to be a dearth of data regarding the "Postfix integrity check":

# postfix start
postsuper: fatal: scan_dir_push:
open directory defer: Permission denied
postfix/postfix-script: fatal: Postfix integrity check failed!

I know there is a command to RUN the integrity check and show all current
settings, but I can't remember it and google is no help.

What would be the best way to troubleshot? The problem is related to no
'postdrop' group on the new system [changed to postfix], ..

	TIA,

	Lee