[GRLUG] WINE and Elder Scrolls

Clay Ashby kingpoiuy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:39:15 EDT 2012

Sorta a rabbit trail, but since Skyrim is available on PS3 and PS3 is
basically YDL has anyone tried the PS3 version? I have no idea what the
complications might be though. Do you get a copy for your PS3 steam account
like you did if you got Portal2?

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 10:35 AM, John-Thomas Richards <jtr at jrichards.org>wrote:

> > > Bummer.  I was hoping you'd say "No."
> > >
> > The *idea* is true, .. it might be worth a try - I have not tried it;
> only
> > takes a few minutes - it would still be worth a test.
>
> You haven't installed Skyrim lately.  ;-)
> --
> john-thomas
> ------
> The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
> that I wish it always to be kept alive.
> Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)

-Clay
http://gnomecc.com
"technologically promiscuous"