[GRLUG] Raspbmc help-Changing date

Edwardo Fuentes edwardo.fuentes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:43:40 EDT 2012

Holy quick response....
I don't know how to install the time protocol on the my device.
I have searched the root menu while it is connected ; most the folders are
hidden.
I am going to pull open it up on Ubuntu & see if I can locate the ntp.log
and direct it to local host

If any thing else comes to mind... feel free to add.

thanks
Edwardo
616.834.3023