[GRLUG] GRLUG Raspberry Pi SOCIAL Tomorrow July 18 @ The Warehouse

megadave megadave at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:36:33 EDT 2012

Heh.. Thats funny.

But  yeah I'm happy to share. I'll note that it is slightly quirky...
And you absolutely need a GOOD powered USB hub.

The RPI absolutely can not power either the phone or a wifi stick itself.

But yeah, I'd be happy to share, as well as listen to any tips anyone
has for making it less quirky.

The coming weekend is no good, but if you want to figure
afternoon/evening of Sun the 29th that would work great for me.

One does NOT need to root an Android phone.

One can also use an iPhone, but it DOES need to be jailbroken, and it
can connect to the rpi over wifi, it doesnt need to connect over USB
(Mines not setup for an iPhone, but I can explain how to do that)