[GRLUG] Old isa motherboard & linux

Joseph McLaughlin jwm8351 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 01:47:30 EDT 2012

Good news - the first cpu I grabbed from my discarded stack has 512MB memory and a 541 MHZ celron processor.
I has Usb 2 isa card slots and it can boot fro a cdrom.
I turned it on and it went into bios - no hard drive!

Next step is to put my old cards in it and try to load linux....

There is still a bug in the program must use RAID!