[GRLUG] GRLUG Social Tomorrow

Kyle dontwantspam1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 10 15:19:07 EDT 2012

Forwarding from Ben Rousch, who can't seem to get a message through to the list:

We are having a GRLUG Social tomorrow from 8PM - 10PM, however it will
be in a new location. Many of The Social Regulars will be attending
the GR Mobile Dev meeting near Walker and 3 Mile Rd from 6PM - 8PM
tomorrow [1], so we've decided to have The Social after that meeting.
Since we'll be on the north side of town, we've scouted out a suitable
location in that area for The Social.

Hopefully this new location will prompt some of our north GR friends
who don't usually want to drive to Wyoming to attend The Social.

What: GRLUG Weekly Social
Where: Chapbook Cafe in Shuler Books, 3165 Alpine Ave, Walker, MI 49544
When: 8PM - 10PM

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/topic/grmobiledev/ik4QFu45RX8/discussion