[GRLUG] Old isa motherboard & linux

Joseph McLaughlin jwm8351 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 11:33:45 EDT 2012

The board is in an old 286 made 486 that is full sized and a digital io board with maybe 5 ports (24 lines each) --- by memory.
I also have relay board that uses an isa board, a lpt port and a serial port

I will have to digging thru my old boxes to see what Hardware I have..
If I could add a usb card ---- humm.
Maybe a sata card!!

Could a c program compiled on ubuntu run under msdos?
And did msdos have client server built in?

There is still a bug in the program must use RAID!