[GRLUG] pdf's printing 2xLarge

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Thu Jul 5 11:36:22 EDT 2012

When I print pdf's, they're coming out of the printer with each
dimension doubled, so the page only shows 1/4 of the content. When I
look in print preview it seems OK and on the Page Handling tab I have it
set "Shrink to Printable Area." I end up having to manually tell it to
print at 50%. One of the documents that gave me trouble this morning is
a pdf received as a mail attachment; the other is a pdf of a LibreOffice
document saved as .doc and exported to pdf with LibreOffice.

Pdf's are opened in and printed from Document Viewer in Fedora 15.
Sending to Brother HL-1440 laser printer through a TE-100-P1U print
server.

Any ideas/insights?

Thanks.