[GRLUG] GRLUG Social

megadave megadave at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 18:12:55 EST 2012

Hey after being MIA for a messed up back, the holidays, and then being
out of town for a few weeks,
I'm actually planning on being there tonight.

Of course I'm completely out of the loop on pretty much everything, so
expect me to just stand around looking stupid and making the
occasional linux-related comment. :)