[GRLUG] Maildir -> PST

John Wesorick john at wesorick.com
Thu Jan 19 13:37:39 EST 2012

If you have a Windows machine running Outlook, why not use it for the
conversion then? Can't Outlook import maildir/mbox formats? From here, it
looks like mbox is supported in Outlook 2011 for Mac at least.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2413370 Maildir <-> mbox is pretty easy.
You could just install Thunderbird and tell them it's the mail archive
program. :-)