[GRLUG] Maildir -> PST

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Thu Jan 19 12:57:10 EST 2012

Need to extract email from an archive, .. originally I thought the
simplest way would be to drop them into a Maidir system [which we
did], but it seems that there are isn't any to get the email INTO a
pst without a Windoze program! 14K messages, 4+GB of archive.
Unfortnately, they do not have an actual mailserver onsite, and it
doesn't seem worthwhile to setup an IMAP server just to read archived messages.

Any suggestions?

	TIA,

	Lee