[GRLUG] iserv Linux job

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Thu Jan 5 15:24:42 EST 2012

I was there in the summer of 2006... it started off great, then they kept
buying smaller companies so the phone work load just kept increasing. Best
phone calls: 1) Old grandpa telling me that "The googles are taking over
his computer" due to Google being the homepage and 2) A woman claiming that
she was going to sue me because some other company sold her a pirated copy
of Windows XP (iserv purchased the internet side of that business years
prior). Good times on phone support.

*Richard Maloley II*
*Rick and Richard Computer Consulting*
p: 616-284-1694