[GRLUG] iserv Linux job

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:17:49 EST 2012

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Richard Maloley II <
richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com> wrote:

> I actually used to work there and I knew Kevin (his name is attached to
> the job). Pretty good place to work as long as you weren't stuck on the
> phones in customer support, like I was. Definitely a family feel throughout
> the office for the most part. Good luck to whoever may take advantage of
> this opportunity!
>
> *Richard Maloley II*
> *Rick and Richard Computer Consulting*
> p: 616-284-1694
> e: richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
> w: http://www.rrcomputerconsulting.com
>

>> <snip> I as well spent sometime on the phone doing dial-up support for
Iserv back in the day and found it to be a nice day to work even though i
had to be on the phone all day to grandparents helping them connect to this
new thing called the internet.....

It would have been 2001 that I was there if I remember correctly