[GRLUG] GRLUG Social Tonight and Next Week

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:36:24 EST 2012

Tonight!
    Tonight's GRLUG Social will be at Casey's Warehouse at the usual
tome. We'll be talking about a drink-dispensing robot based on an old
Segway. I am unsure if I will be there tonight :(

    When: Tonight, Wednesday, 8 Feb 2012, 8PM -10PM
    Where: Casey's Warehouse, 112 Baldwin St, Jenison, MI
    More info: http://wp.grlug.org/events-2/grlug-social-30/

Next Week!
    Casey will be out of town next Wednesday (2/15/2012), so that
meeting will be back at our old haunt, the Starbucks at M-6 and Byron
Center. Due to bowling obligations I will not be able to make this
meeting, but don't let that stop you from having fun!

    When: Wednesday, 15 Feb 2012, 8PM - 10PM
    Where: Starbucks, 2355 Health Dr, Wyoming, MI
    More info: http://wp.grlug.org/events-2/grlug-social-31/

--
 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com